Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Done, but not finished.

Okay, I've done a lot of thinking and soul searching today. I thought about what I wanted from this cleanse and what I was getting.

What I wanted: My goal was to be able to control myself.
What I'm getting: I'm pretty sure I got that, but I also thought about how living on just a Lemonade concoction, to me, is not real. I can't live like that forever.

What I wanted: To kick start weight loss.
What I'm getting: I got that for sure. I also have had loads of time to think about how to approach my continued healthy eating. It helped my body adjust to the number of calories I should be eating to encourage weight loss. I was having a hard time with that previously.

What I wanted: To cleanse my system
What I'm getting: I don't know. Yeah, I'm pretty much just pooing coloured water, but I feel very bloated all the time. I don't feel cleansed, but rather starved and tired. And the sore in my mouth has started worrying me.

There's so much I want to say about how I've come to the conclusion to stop this cleanse, but my atrocious typing skills have limited that ability for me. I had a long talk about it with Jon and he seemed to see where I'm coming from. Like the title of this entry, I'm done with the cleanse, but not finished with the process that was started.

I'm going to continue with this blog. I like it. It will still be about my journey to wellness and health.

Maybe for fun some day I'll type it all out but not correct any of my errors and you can have fun deciphering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment