Sunday, October 24, 2010

ARGHHHHH!!!

I can't be left to my own devices. Friday was hard, but I got through it. Saturday morning I felt ill but got through it and was fine by Saturday afternoon. Sunday I morning I felt great. However, I was starting to get bored..

After managing to avoid all the amazing food I was serving others this weekend at the Silent Retreat- despite feeling so cold and desperately coveting the Padraig's amazing and warm comfort foods- I have fallen. Hard.

I got home, had some more of the Lemonade, drank water, drank hot tea. Then Jon put the pizza in the oven. Then he left to go to Ikon.

Oh dear. I cannot be left alone. I ate half a frozen pizza, and damn was it delish.

Now my stomach is doing all sorts of crazy stuff.

I talked to Jon earlier about how it was going to be really hard to continue with it being so boring and with having to make food for everybody. Welp, I guess I predicted my own downfall. 

But, I will say this- I made it over three whole days! I've never done that before! YAY ME!

Okay, now I have to figure out how to proceed....

No comments:

Post a Comment