Monday, October 25, 2010

Keep on keepin' on

Yep, I'm back on the wagon today. Still cold, still a bit crabby, my butt hurts and I have a sore in my mouth that is annoying the hell out of me.

I'm sick to death of herbal tea. I thought that by not eating food my tastes buds would be so happy to have tea and I'd start to enjoy it. Nope, it still tastes like grass. If I were a cat I'd be coughing it up. I need to scrounge in our cupboards for some fruit tea. Maybe that will be nicer.

That said, when I weighed myself this morning I was at my lowest weight in 18 months. I finally broke past a barrier that's been eluding me for so long. I'm determined that if I get nothing else from this detox, I will cherish and hold on to that success. And I will NOT allow myself to go back up.

We had our boiler replaced today. It's already stopped working twice and I've harrassed our plumber at his house this evening. He's coming back Thursday anyway to clear out the old boiler and hopefully he can fix whatever's wrong. Sigh. Surely he will rue the day he ever got involved in our money trap of a house. Then again, he's probably enjoying the work.

Well, I'm tried and can't think of anything else to write. Off to bed and my Sookie book :)

1 comment:

  1. let the lower number on the scale keep you moving in the right direction. its amazing how a little bit of success can make a big impact on motivation. love you sissy-poo

    ReplyDelete