Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm cold

That's really the most annoying thing about not eating actual food. Well, that and everything is sweet. Herbal teas, though warm, are sweet. My Lemonade drink is sweet & spicy. But, it's tastes fine so I'm happy.

Cost is becoming an issue, though. I had to buy 14 330ml bottles of pure maple syrup (£69.30) And it looks like I'll need about 12 lemons per day. To get a lemon that produces enough juice I buy them individually and they cost 30p each (£36). That's £10 a day! And juicing 12 lemons a day is TIRING! Phew!

But I've made it. I have one more glass of Lemonade for today and then I need to drink my herbal tea laxative. Ooo, fun.

I feel a bit cranky and I have a big zit on my forehead and my tummy is rumbling- just need to remember why I'm doing this- I need a change in my life. I want to break the cycle of eating from boredom and stress. I also want to clear out my body and start fresh. I know I'm getting enough calories because I figured out how many I need a day and have factored all that into how much I drink of the Lemonade. My tummy just isn't accustomed to being un-full.

Hopefully my crankiness will go away soon. I have to work on a Silent Retreat this weekend and I don't want to crabby with my co-worker. That reminds me- there won't be another entry until Sunday night since  there's no internet a Kilmore House.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment